Payroll Accountant (temporary position)
Looking for new opportunities in your career? We are looking for Payroll Accountant (temporary position).
- Modern and comfortable work environment;
- Quality trainings and progression opportunities;
- Working hours Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00.
No Tevis mēs ceram sagaidīt
- University degree or equal;
- At least 2 years of work experience in payroll and full cycle accounting knowledge;
- Fluent Latvian, English language skills (both written and spoken). German and Russian language skills are considered as advantage;
- Proficient knowledge of SAP HR – an advantage;
- Independent user skills of MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Good knowledge of Labor Law and employment legislation, as well as international payroll and tax;
- Understanding of complex situations and processes, strong problem-solving skills;
- Can-do attitude and very good organizational skills;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Calculating and cross – checking salaries of employees;
- Responsibility for preparation and submission of payroll tax declarations to State Revenue Service;
- Conducting trainings for managers and employees on payroll related topics;
- Support and payroll system implementation;
- Ensuring smooth month-end and year-end closure process, including accruals, postings, reconciliation;
- Provide informational support to all employees regarding payroll, tax, and social security matters by answering hotline calls;
- Support HR process improvements and participate in local and global HR projects.