Are you planning on making the best career move you have ever made? If yes, we might be looking for you! We offer you an opportunity to join a fintech scaleup company and be part of an awesome story. Now it’s your chance to make an impact on your home markets and help businesses to simplify spending. We are new in the market, so you have an awesome chance to launch sales in Latvia.
We are offering the following:
- 3 months contract with a possibility to grow together with our business, if all goes well during the sales launch you can continue working with us full time in the future;
- Experience the cool scaleup culture;
- A gross base salary of 2 000-2 200€ based on experience plus sales target commissions (no cap). On target earnings +3 000€ per month (gross);
- Support of professional colleagues in the HQ;
- Hybrid working model, where you work mainly from a coworking space located close to good public transportation connections.
No Tevis mēs ceram sagaidīt
Your ideal background:
- 2-4 years experience from B2B sales, preferably in the software, SaaS and tech domain;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. You may also be close to finishing or you’ve finished your degree and looking forward for an opportunity to jump into the next big thing and fast-track your career development;
- Interested in fintech, B2B, start-ups as well as sales and marketing;
- Fluency in Latvian and in English, both written and verbal (must have). Russian and all other languages are considered as a plus;
- Well organised and proactive team player with an “I can do this” mindset;
- Native in using different cloud-based software and comfortable in a “digital first” company culture (think Slack, google, e-meetings, Hubspot etc.).
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible of developing a portfolio of companies with bigger business potential (companies with +30 employees);
- Contact C-level executives in Latvian SMEs to open consultative dialogues on expense management;
- Experiment with various outreach channels, messages and sequences;
- Prepare and execute product demos for qualified prospects;
- Prepare KYC (know your customer) documentation for closing your own deals;
- Document customer interactions to the CRM- and marketing automation tool;
- Work closely with our support, product- as well as operations divisions.